Included in this issue of the Washington Report:
- Attorney General Addresses Big 50 Leadership
- COPS Hiring Recovery Program Update
- House Passes COPS Improvements Act
- NAPO Meets with White House Counterterrorim & Homeland Security Team
- NAPO Only Rank-and-File Group Invited to Speak at Attorney General’s Law Enforcement Summit
- Law Enforcement Officer Bill of Rights Introduced
- NAPO Partners with Ford for Police Appreciation Program (program flyer attached)
The Legislative Scorecard provides you with the most recent status of legislation on which NAPO is focusing its efforts.
If you have any questions or would like more information concerning the issues and bills included in the Washington Report or NAPO’s Legislative Scorecard, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 549-0775.
Director of Governmental Affairs
National Association of Police Organizations
317 S. Patrick Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
(571) 309-2923 (cell)
(703) 684-0515 (fax)