- This event has passed.
CANCELED – 2020 Law Enforcement Conference on Enhancing Domestic Violence Investigations
March 18 – March 20
Agenda items include:
- Officer safety when responding to domestic violence cases
- Non-fatal strangulation
- Crisis negotiation in domestic violence situations
- Corroboration in domestic violence cases
- Determining predominant aggressor
- Firearm surrender
- Stalking and technology
- Lethality assessment
- Intersection of domestic violence and human trafficking
- Much more!
Conference schedule: Wednesday, March 18: 1-4:30 pm Thursday, March 19: 8-4:30 pm Friday, March 20: 8-4:30 pm Registration fee of $75 includes breakfast and lunch on March 19 and 20. A block of rooms has been reserved under the WI DOJ Domestic Violence Summit at the Madison Concourse Hotel. Lodging cutoff date for reservations is February 18, 2020.