The Wisconsin Professional Police Association is the state’s largest law enforcement group.
Representing over 10,000 members from 275 local association affiliates, the WPPA has evolved into a full-service professional labor organization, advocating for its members in the workplace, before administrative agencies, in the state legislature, in the courts, and in communities all across the state.
Our mission is to protect and promote public safety, as well as the interests of the dedicated men and women who serve to provide it.
- WPPA Statement Regarding Protest at its Headquarters
- WPPA & Operating Engineers Join Forces to Launch ‘Safer Communities’ Radio & Billboard Campaign
- WPPA Launches Statewide 'Police Week' Radio Ad
- WPPA Public Perception Study
- WPPA Submits Testimony To President's 'Task Force On 21st Century Policing'