The Wisconsin Professional Police Association is the state’s largest law enforcement group.
Representing nearly 10,000 members from more than 300 local association affiliates, the WPPA has evolved into a full-service professional labor organization, advocating for its members in the workplace, before administrative agencies, in the state legislature, in the community, and in the courts.
Our mission is to protect and promote public safety, as well as the interests of the dedicated men and women who serve to provide it.
- Racine Police Association to Become Founding Organization for Law Enforcement Museum of Valor
- Why be a Cop?
- The WPPA Wins New Richmond Residency Arbitration
- 2014 State Election Results Overview
- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Editorial: Wisconsin must make public safety a higher priority
- The WPPA issues 2014 Legislative Endorsements
- State's Largest Police Group Endorses Burke for Govenor
- WPPA Endorses Schimel for Top Cop
- Top Law Enforcement Honors Awarded to State Legislators Rep. Bies and Sen. Petrowski
- WPPA Biennial Legislative Report Card Identifies Bipartisan Leaders, Supporters