The Wisconsin Professional Police Association is the state’s largest law enforcement group.
Representing nearly 10,000 members from more than 300 local association affiliates, the WPPA has evolved into a full-service professional labor organization, advocating for its members in the workplace, before administrative agencies, in the state legislature, in the community, and in the courts.
Our mission is to protect and promote public safety, as well as the interests of the dedicated men and women who serve to provide it.
- WPPA Biennial Legislative Report Card Identifies Bipartisan Leaders, Supporters
- WDCI takes over investigation of Plover shooting
- Police union leader, basketball coach raising money for police museum
- Museum would honor Wisconsin law enforcement valor
- State Law Enforcement Association Is Raising Funds For Police Heroes Museum
- UW's Coach Bo Ryan Named Honorary Chair of Proposed 'Police Heroes' Museum
- Head of state union weighs in on GB aggressive arrest investigation
- Green Bay police: State will review controversial arrest
- Green Bay Police Department Internal Investigation Creating Concerns
- Should outside agency lead viral video investigation?