- Tuition grant to maximize your education benefits
- Grant amounts dependent on total number of participants each year
- Wide variety of degree options through online or face-to-face (where available)
- One-on-one advising and strong student support services
WPPA members (current and lifetime) and their spouses and dependent children (up to age 26) are eligible for a tuition grant for any class (two credits or higher) taken online or face-to-face.
Six start dates per year enables you to take classes based on your schedule: January | March | May | July | August | October
How the CAP Works:
How to Apply in 2 Easy Steps:
1: Apply to Upper Iowa University:
2. Verify your WPPA membership:
or email a picture of your WPPA membership card to
For additional information and to complete the process using the UIU CAP program benefits, contact your Union Representative or Eric Ritter, WPPA Advisor.